Well, it has been a while between my last few entries but to be honest, nothing very exciting has happened so this is about it. We've had a lovely weekend with Eric home. Life is so much more content with him around...he keeps us all sane and we all love him like crazy! This poor man has the problem of being too needed by just about every area of his life but I would have to say that it's his wife who is most demanding and jealous with her 'delicate condition' and all! He seems to handle it well though.

Maryn gave her first talk in Primary today and did a wonderful job. Her Great-Granny Charsley would have been so proud of her strong, clear voice! She has been enjoying riding her bike she got for her birthday. It's quite big and she is doing so well on it. She and Caleb have both been swimming well. They are both like little fish in the pool swimming all over and heaven help you if you try to help Caleb. I'll take some pics soon and post them.

I have been sewing a little lately. Mom got a new model and so she sent me her beloved sewing machine that she has had forever. I absolutely love it! I made some roman shades for Maryn's room last week and will do Caleb's this week.

We had also been doing quite a bit of gardening lately...okay, so I have two pots brimming with flowers that I take care of and Eric takes care of everything else including a rather large vegetable garden that he and Maryn weed and water every night. Maryn has an absolute PASSION for gardening and all things flowers. Caleb at the same time has a passion for making mud puddles and then I'm sure you can imagine the rest of the picture.

These are just some pics out on our front porch that we took today.
And here it finally is...the bump! This is me today...I'll be 25 weeks along tomorrow. Slow and steady we move onward toward Oct.14th. By the way, I think I forgot to mention on here that we're having another boy! We are thrilled! No names yet but I'm thinking of putting up a poll for some we're throwing around. Not that we'll take it too seriously...just curious to get a feel for reactions and to be fair, I'm not going to put which ones I like and which are Eric's. But the one's in bold are probably the ones you should pick...just kidding. Anyway, I'm rambling...have a good one!
17 comments:
Your bump is so little and cute! The pictures of your family are beautiful too. With two boys I certainly know how that "passion for mud" goes. :)I'm bummed I missed Maryn's talk. Cole threw up during Sac. mtg so we took off. Fortunately I made it out of the chapel in time and used his shirt to catch it while I semi-ran in my heels to the bathroom. Gotta love those mommy moments.
Your little family is SO cute! I can't believe how big the kids are getting! It makes me miss you guys looking at these pictures! HOw fun another boy! :) You are an awesome mommy Janine! PS... put up some pics of the kids' room's when you are done sewing their curtains. :)
you are so tiny! such a cute little bump!
i tried voting but it wouldn't let me so you can add one to carson! i like that one the best!
i love your family pictures!
It makes me laugh thinking that Carson is your consideration for a baby name. My Carson was pleased and was glad to know he didn't ruin the name for you. Janine you are looking pretty good. I hope this pregnancy isn't as bad as the first.
Your bump is so cute and small, I probably was that big at 3 months. The kids are so cute and getting so big. We miss you and hope to see you when we are on vacation, are you guys coming up at all?
You look so cute! And your hair looks great too. :)
Brighton gave his first talk in Primary today also. I think it's more fun for the parents than it is for the kids - LOL.
Glad to see the pics.
What cute pictures of your adorable family. And you are an adorable pregnant person!
I'm sure you get this quite a bit, but you are such a cute pregnant person! Your bump is so tiny!! Your kids are absolutely adorable, I hope I get to meet them if you're out here for Bryn's reception...
You and your family are adorable. I love the pictures. Congrats on another boy! You look GREAT! Good luck with the remainder of your pregnancy.
I swear the farther along in your pregnancy the more gorgeous you get. Those are cute pictures but they don't even do you justice. And just so you know I'm not one of those people that think all prego women glow.
Maryn did do such a great job on her talk. I would have never guessed it was her first.
you look great! i hope you are feeling okay...congrats on the 2nd boy! your family's adorable. say hi to eric from us. we miss you guys.
You look great!! And it was so fun to hear from you--
Hopefully you are feeling better now and we will see more posts!!! YEAH! I can't wait to hear what name you choose and see the next little Grover!
Love the updated pics, and you are looking so cute!! Congrats on another boy...someone to keep Caleb busy right??
CUTE pictures! I seriously can't believe how big Maryn and Caleb are!!!! It was good to have a little update on you guys! Congrats on the boy!!!
You look fantastic! Another little boy!!! That's awesome. I vote for Eric Jr:)
Janine,
It is the long lost Heidi and Braden Breinholt. I found your blog on someone else's and thought I would say hi. Your kids are so cute and you look so good as well. Anyways, our blog is thebreinholts.blogspot.com
Heidi
Hey Grovers, thanks for the comment! We miss you guys too and I'm sl glad we have the blogs to stay updated on eachother's lives! I love checking out your blog! I'm excited for you guys and the other baby! It's CRAZY that you almost have THREE! Wow! Yes, I too am way excited about the last book in the great and the terrible series! It comes out in November! Woo-hoo!
Take care!
Love, The Davenports
Post a Comment