Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Birthday Girl!

I really can't believe that my little Maryn is 4 today!! She is growing up way to quickly! She also had her first ballet recital today! She and all the girls did so well...they were hardly shy at all and seemed very pleased to have an appreciative audience. Here are some pictures of the recital. We are having her party on Saturday so there will be birthday pics coming soon!
I can sing a rainbow...
The little butterflies...Maryn's wings got stuck in her hair briefly which caused momentary panic but we took care of it and she danced really well despite the mishap.
Being a flower.


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

So freakin' adorable! She really is the cutest little thing ever!

RocketBox Boy said...

So cute! You can tell she is going to be a great performer like mommy and daddy. That was such a fun recital. Keep dancing Maryn!

Elizabeth Dimit said...

She is so cute! I love the butterfly picture!

mahina said...

i am so glad that your battery lasted long enough to get these adorable pictures! i didn't even notice the mishap! so, is so cute! the girls did a great job!

lynsey said...

happy birthday maryn! she is so cute & i can't believe she's 4 either. it feels like just a couple of months ago we were in the 11th ward seeing you two & maryn hang out with us in the library every now & then. she's a beautiful little girl.

Bridget said...

What a cutie! I loved the recital too. It's crazy to think how fast kids grow up.

Happy birthday Maryn!

Andrea said...

She is beautiful! Really - her little face just makes me smile!

Rich, Britt, Nate, and Tate said...

We love the pictures the kids are growing so much. our blog is www.richnbritt.blogspot.com

Bree said...

4?!?! I remember Maryn's 2nd birthday party at the zoo in Omaha! Good times! :) She is such a doll--love her in all her dance pictures!

Ryan & Keri said...

Okay, she is such a doll! She's so beautiful Janine!

Stephanie said...

She is adorable. I hope I can get Sage in that dance class before we move.

Blog Archive