Thursday, May 29, 2008

YEE-HAW!

Well, the cowgirl party has come and gone and was a lot of fun! The horses were a hit and behaved themselves pretty well. (Caleb was the only one to get "bucked" off--good thing he's so tough!) I have so many pics but they take forever to download so this is just a small sample.
Caleb and Maryn before the party...Maryn is modeling her new cowgirl hat and shirt from Grandma Mary as well as the pink lead rope that Lance gave her.
Stephanie made Maryn's adorable cake...and it wasn't only stylish, it was really delicous too!
Emily was in love with Taz and spend most of the time loving him!
Blowing out candles.
Nani was so nice to give the babies rides up and down in the trailer.
Sierra (Paula's grandaughter) taking her turn.
Nani (on Sue) and Lala (on Dibb).


17 comments:

Darilyn said...

What a fun party. Great job on everything.

Bridget said...

That has got to be the best kid party ever! What child doesn't want to ride a horse? The pictures are adorable too. Love the first one of Maryn and Caleb.

Rich, Britt, Nate, and Tate said...

The kids are getting so big and I love the cake. we hope all is well and hope we get to see you in July.

Rachel Holloway said...

FINALLY A POST!! Happy birthday Maryn and I hope you are feeling well!

The Thompsons said...

That looks like so much fun!!! How many 4 year old get to have real horses at their parties?? I love her hat from Grandma Mary!!! She is so cute!

Elizabeth Dimit said...

It was such a fun party! Thanks for letting us all be a part of it. I agree...the horses were a hit!

paula said...

Great party. Thanks for the pictures of CC. Paula

Andrea said...

What an awesome birthday party...she will always remember that!!

Scott-n-Allison said...

It was nice to meet you the other night...it's always nice to laugh and chat with adults!

Way cute party...what a fun day!

mahina said...

that was the biggest hit for our girls! they loved it!

on lala's last day of preschool she insisted on wearing her cowboy hat and pink bandana! she was adorable! thanks for having us!

nani still wants eric to give her lessons!

Jodi said...

Looks like fun! Wish we could have been there. Gracie was saying she wanted a cowgirl party, but I told her it might not be so fun without the horses...
Go Caleb for falling off and landing on his feet! Future rodeo star??

Rachel D said...

So cute! I bet all the kids loved it. The boot cake is darling - stylish too! Happy birthday, Maryn!

Marci Ward said...

hey grovers! I love the blog. So cute. I can't believe our little ones are getting so old! Your party looked like so much fun! You can check out our blog, it is private, so you can email me at marciward22@yahoo.com if you'd like to check it out.

The Garner Family said...

I love the cake! Maryn is one lucky girl!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a ton of fun - when's the adult party? I think you or Eric should have a cowboy party for your birthday :)

Ryan & Keri said...

Dang cute kids and cake! What a fun party!

The Watson Family said...

Janine! I am so glad you found us! Your family is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to see the next darling addition. I have acutally been thinking of you a lot lately. My in-laws have been called to go to South Africa! I wanted to talk to you and your parents about it! Anyway, I just love you and it is wonderful to see how much the Lord has blessed you!

Blog Archive