Tuesday, September 8, 2009

eat kiwi


just sitting here this morning enjoying a kiwi for breakfast. i love everything about these delectable little fruit. i love their color....it happens to be my favorite color. i love the tiny black seeds in contrast. i love their simple, fresh flavor. i love that i just bought a whole bag for 25 cents each. you should eat kiwi too...

why? they're packed with.....

  • vitamin c (twice as much as an orange)
  • potassium (as much as a banana but with half the calories)
  • tons of folic acid
  • and fiber baby!!!!
  • and lots of good antioxidants
i don't know why i am advertising for them this morning but they just spoke to me this morning. sweet and fresh. plus the kiddos love them.


1 comment:

Kami P. said...

mmmmm. love kiwi too!
By the way...I'm not going to be buying your CS4. I actually returned that camera I bought. I got something in the mail from Nikon saying that there was a part in the camera not working and that I needed to send it in to get serviced and I thought, humph....I'm not going to mess with that! So I just returned it. And then we decided to use the money for something else right now. Anyways, I hope you find someone to buy that awesome photoshop from ya.

Blog Archive