there is no way around it.....grandma is plain and simply a baby hog... if those blue eyes make you melt, just wait for the pics of mr. wyatt i have coming up!
This is your crazy cousin from South Africa, Frances. If you don't believe I am crazy, check out my email address. (The less said the better!) Ask Emma to explain if you don't understand....
Anyway, enough of the craziness!
What a lovely photo of your mom with the babies (one "nanny-style" on her back!)!
We had a fantastic Christmas at the Dibbens. Patey & Sarah outdid themselves with the decor. As usual there was enough food for 20 armies.
In retrospect, we were incredibly blessed to spend the day with Kim, our special cousin who has since passed away. It was wonderful to chat on the phone to Uncle Roy and Aunty Jean and Emma. I enjoyed hearing about Caleb jumping into Aunty Jean's bath, and Roy-D's translation of "Merry Christmas" into Afrikaans as "Merrie Krismis". My Afrikaans friends especially enjoyed that story! How I would love to cross the Atlantic and see you all again.
May 2010 be a healthy, joyful and productive year for you and your wonderful family.
Frances Charsley aka Mrs Black Lambert Nadal P.S. Yes I love Adam Lambert and Rafael Nadal too. P.P.S. Sorry this is so long. I'll go away now, back to my khaya.
3 comments:
Hi Janine!
This is your crazy cousin from South Africa, Frances. If you don't believe I am crazy, check out my email address. (The less said the better!) Ask Emma to explain if you don't understand....
Anyway, enough of the craziness!
What a lovely photo of your mom with the babies (one "nanny-style" on her back!)!
We had a fantastic Christmas at the Dibbens. Patey & Sarah outdid themselves with the decor. As usual there was enough food for 20 armies.
In retrospect, we were incredibly blessed to spend the day with Kim, our special cousin who has since passed away. It was wonderful to chat on the phone to Uncle Roy and Aunty Jean and Emma. I enjoyed hearing about Caleb jumping into Aunty Jean's bath, and Roy-D's translation of "Merry Christmas" into Afrikaans as "Merrie Krismis". My Afrikaans friends especially enjoyed that story! How I would love to cross the Atlantic and see you all again.
May 2010 be a healthy, joyful and productive year for you and your wonderful family.
Frances Charsley
aka Mrs Black Lambert Nadal
P.S. Yes I love Adam Lambert and Rafael Nadal too.
P.P.S. Sorry this is so long. I'll go away now, back to my khaya.
My email address is:
xtremeteamjacob@gmail.com
(if this does not already appear somewhere on the blog site)
your mom is always so beautiful, she just glows!
Post a Comment