Wednesday, June 24, 2009

diving in

hello my dear friends.....

maya stretch

i am excited to let you know that my photography blog is up and running!!! it's something that i have wanted to do for a while and i have been taking pictures for friends for a while.  so i'd love for you to take a peek....i'm just getting started with the blog....there will be more coming soon!

if you have any friends in the denver area, please let them know that i would love to take their pictures!!!

plus, i'm doing a two-fir!  call me within the next two weeks (ends july 8) and i will take your family pictures as well as your friend's family for the price of one!!!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Looks great Janine. Way to go!

Tanners said...

janine this is great, i have a friend who has a cooking blog, a hair do blog, a craft blog,and her regular family doings. she has simpllified this for everyone by somehow putting tabs on the blog and it is all the same address and everything. i am not sure how she did it but it would make your photos a lot more accessible to us all.

cathgrace said...

I love your work, I hope you have lots of success!

Echo said...

Absolutely beautiful...but depressing in two ways. One: I wanted to see more pictures, I hope you get more photos up soon. And Two: I am very upset I am not near you so I can take advantage of your two-fir! I would tell you "good luck" but the pictures speak for themself...you do amazing work!

Blog Archive