Saturday, June 13, 2009

my 'remembory'

maryn loves to play the memory game.  we play at least once a day and she generally smokes us! last night....

maryn: mom, you're gonna lose this game because you've a got a really bad remembory!

oh, so true, my little chicky!

2 comments:

Ryan & Keri said...

Janine, this makes me laugh so hard. Mine's terrible too, but to hear the words they come up with is HILARIOUS!! And sorry to hear about Caleb's arm. I'm glad he's doing better now--very scary--especially for the mom. Janine, you are always so in-tune with the spirit. I'm also glad to hear that things are going better with your new niece. What a special experience to be a part of, and what a special little girl!

The Evers said...

So this was originally an email-sorry for the length, I tried ot email you but the address came back as not accurate, so sorry for the length!!!


Hi Janine! This is Kelly. Sorry it has taken me a while to get back to you about the pictures. If you are still up for it, I think I have found you another family (and mine) to do! I am way excited! I think the pictures you take of your kids-on your blog are so beautiful, it probably helps that they are beautiful kiddos! Anyway. My time frame is starting to get pretty limited because we move the beg of July to AZ. Right now we are in CA for another week and a half and then we will be in CO until the move. Hopefully this will work with your schedule and I need to talk to my friend Ashley again to make sure she is still up for it. You will love them they just had the cutest little guy ever with MOUNDS of hair, he is adorable! Oh I guess I also need to know what you charge:) that might help.

Okay and now I have a second question... Are you up for making any of those cute beenie baby snuggly things? I am in love with them! I guess I would again need to know what you would charge for one. I am interested in getting two. Jeff's boss's wife just had their sixth and they are multi multi millionares (both doctors). I thought this would be something great that they would not have already. It is hard ot know what to do for someone who already has everything:) I would also like one for Laney just because they are the cutest thing ever! SO yes I am interested in all your services:) haha! You are just so dang clever-not fair!

I saw your blog post on Roy's baby, how is she doing. What a scary start to life, I am glad she was doing well considering her early debut! Did they pick a name?

Okay well thanks Janine, I look forward ot hearing from you and hope life is going great. BTW have you found a house? Talk to you soon!
kellygraceevers@gmail.com
Kell

Blog Archive