Thursday, August 12, 2010

copper mountain

there has been a TON going on here.....VERY exciting stuff in the way of making our home really ours! but i will share that with you soon. first, i need to document our official farewell to summer with a trip into the magnificent rocky mountains to enjoy a day up at copper mountain. it's like disneyland for the outdoorsy! a really fun time. we plan on making it an annual excursion! you can play a flat rate and have access to ALL the activities which include go carts, spraying boats (way for fun than it sounds!), digglers (giant scooters you ride down the moutain on), bungi trampoline, the ski lifts, rock climbing etc. here are some photos from our day....
Photobucket
gorgeous!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

tiffany garfield photography said...

Hey!
First, I love your blog. I LOVE your header! I want you to show me how you did that. haha seriously though. :)
Second, I'd love to photograph your family! I'm coming in September. Email me (tiffanygarfield@gmail.com) if that works..or if it doesn't. :) Excited to hear from you!
love, twink

Michelle said...

What great pictures -- that looks like an AWESOME family adventure! :-)

marlowe said...

My family would LOVE this -- going to have to give it a try! And, your photos are really beautiful. Love them.

Blog Archive