Monday, January 26, 2009

make it and love it

hey everybody! i just discovered that one of my friends from the old ward in rexburg, ashley, has an adorable little blog!!! if you're crafty, you'll love it and if you want to be, it will teach you how! check it out. www.makeitandloveit.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Bree said...

Oh boy, I haven't commented forever and you guys have been up to a lot! It's always fun reading about your cute kids (I can't believe how big they're getting!!) Glad to hear things are going well and you're happy and busy! :) And thanks for the tip of your friend's blog, I love stuff like that!!

Marci Ward said...

Who is this Ashley? I have been following this blog and i do make it and I do love it! I didn't know it was someone from Rexburg...funny. I just made a bunch of the nursing covers that are on her blog. They turned out great! So tell her she is awesome!

Blog Archive