Monday, August 31, 2009

at the temple

i've been wanting the kids to have temple pictures for their rooms because we have been talking about it a lot lately. so yesterday, while they were still in their sunday best, we headed over to the temple to take some pictures. it was so fun to walk around the temple grounds with them. even though they don't fully get what it is all about yet, you could tell that it was special to them...


5 comments:

Kami P. said...

Those pictures of the kids in front of the temple are soooooo cute!

Rachel Holloway said...

That is so sweet! If we lived remotely close to a temple, I would love to do the same thing. :)

Bree said...

Beautiful pictures!! I LOVE this idea and hope you don't mind if I steal it!! :)

Ryan & Keri said...

Janine, the pics turned out great! Your kids are so darling! And I LOVE that you are making it such a part of their lives. How important for them to hear it from you and see it by your attendance example. And I also love your thoughts on Sunday. We're so blessed to have the Gospel to teach us. You're amazing.

www.ackfam4.blogspot.com said...

oh thats the cutest thing I have ever seen- love it!

Blog Archive