Saturday, August 29, 2009

slugs and snails...

part of moving back home is getting back in touch with old friends! i love it! these boys belong to my friends from high school, megan and aaron, who got married later on. crazy! their boys are absolutely delicious and so much fun!!! here are some of my favorites:


3 comments:

Littleton Young Womens said...

oh Janine these are fantastic! How fun to do theirs! You did a great job, they are such cuties! We love them!!!
Kell

Rachel Holloway said...

How cute! What adorable pictures!

Echo said...

Awesome pics, Janine! I was wondering if you might could share a secret with me. I am interested in learning more about my camera. My inlaws got us an awesome Nikon and I never really gasped all it could really do. Do you have some websites you might could share or books even? Your pictures are so amazing. Please let me know. Thanks! e_mennear@yahoo.com

Blog Archive