Thursday, August 6, 2009

first day of kindie

DSC_0106

to my darling girl,

today was your first ever first day of big school!  what an exciting event!  you are so excited and thrilled to start kindergarten! i, as her mother, am overwhelmed at my feelings for you.  you are so strong and faithful.  last night your daddy gave you a blessing for your school year.  as he blessed you, i felt the love that your heavenly father has for you.  i am amazed at your ability to learn and to lead her peers. i know that your example will help those around you to make good choices.  i am so proud of you and your desire to be good. 

i love you more than you know!  be good, my little one! don't be afraid to stand up for what you know is right! and never forget how much your heavenly father loves you and that he will always hear your prayers!

all my love,

Momma

5 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Absolutely sweet! Jenna doesn't start yet--but I am excited for her to in the next few weeks. Maryn is such a beautiful little girl! Happy kindergarten!!

Bree said...

She is adorable! Can't believe how much she's grown up! And what a sweet letter to her.

cathgrace said...

I love her dress, I have used some of the same fabric in Emmie's room (the one around the neck facing)

Laurie said...

SO sweet! She is such a pretty girl.
I love that her back pack is nearly as big as she is. It's too cute!

Anonymous said...

So sweet! I can't believe she is that old!

Blog Archive