Maryn's life right now REVOLVES around her dad! She thinks that he is just the bees knees! Anytime Eric walks through the door (even if he's been gone for 5 minutes to feed the dog or something) he is welcomed home with shreeks and hugs at the door! It's one of the best welcome home demonstrations I've witnessed and it happens several times a day around here!
So, anyway, I've really been enjoying how Maryn has started to anticipate what he's going to say about certain things....yesterday I painted her toenail and put a flower on per request (very difficult to do on such a little nail). She was so excited about it and said, "I can't wait until dad gets home! When he sees this, he is going to scream and call everybody to come and see!" Another time, she found an 'already-there' scrape on her ankle and of course, just HAD to put a band aid on it. She said (in a sad, whiney voice), "When my dad see's this, he is just going to cry!" I hope that she wasn't disappointed with his reactions...though they were done with much enthusiasm...just not quite the drama she had originally imagined.
4 comments:
There is something special about that daddy daughter relationship. Having a girl rocks! Especially one name :)Maren! or in your case Maryn.
that is so dang cute! girls are so dramatic, for good and bad! i'm sure eric loves it!
hilarious! you know, i still say things like that to ben about eric. "i wonder what he'll say when he hears we live in north carolina?" or "what would eric tell us to eat for dinner?" just teasing. that is so cute how much she loves her dad. there's nothing better than kids i tell you what. great pictures of sledding too!
Soooooo cute!!!
Post a Comment