While in Colorado, we got about a foot of snow around Christmas so we took the kids out for a day to enjoy the snow and some sledding. As you can see, it was a gorgeous clear day and we all had a lot of fun.

Caleb and "Auntie Maiya" enjoying a drag up the hill!

Maiya...always ready for action!

My dad being the pack horse and bringing all the gear up the hill...I like the way that when my family goes sledding, we don't just pack and leave, we bring the entire tub of gloves, hats, scarves....just in case of emergency!

A rather scruffy looking couple!

Snow bunny--Auryn.

Gramma pulling Caleb up the hill upside down--apparently his preferred way of being pulled!
7 comments:
Cute pictures. Looks like you had a fun day.
Looks like fun!
Hey I noticed you send an email every time you update your blog. Did you know you can just subscribe to blogs so readers, such as me, can see when they are new. They just pop up automatically. If you have questions, let me know.
Get bridget's help with that sign up thing because i really screwed it up and made a mess of things. But then again you probably wouldn't do that.
Your sisters look so much like you Janine!
That purple tub cracks me up!
Janine!
Such cute pictures, however the high light for me was the Tub O Mittens! That is so something my mom and dad would do!! So funny! How are you guys? How is Oregon treating you. Your kiddos are getting so big and so...cute, we can't believe how "big" kaleb is getting. Time flys so fast we were just talking about how we can't believe its been a year! keep up the cute bloggin... talk to ya later..
Kate
Nice tip, Bridget. I for one, did not know that.
Janine, this is about the cutes blog and cutest family I've ever seen! Your "scuffy couple" pic is adorable.
AHH! I was bored and stressed all day. Next time CALL me! And I'm very jelouse of the blue sky and snow. Oregon weather is really starting to bug me.
Post a Comment