Sunday, January 27, 2008

While You Were Blogging.....

I know that I've had a few conversations recently about the things that our kids get into while we are blogging. My blogging sacrifice is definately the time that I spend cleaning up after the blogging period is finished. Here we have a prime example....this evening after about 10 mins on the computer....give or take....Caleb had got up to his usual mischief.
Exhibit A
On the counter and into the flour...all over the counter and the floor and in the toaster!
Not too bad....
Exhibit B

Four eggs cracked on the floor and contents of the fridge strewn all over the kitchen...

Let's just say that I'm grateful that Exhibit A never met Exhibit B.

Caleb and Maryn this morning before getting ready for the day...we had just buzzed Caleb's head due to how many sticks of butter he's shmeared into his hair recently....easier to clean this way!

4 comments:

mahina said...

i am so sorry, but that made me laugh so hard! weren't we just talking about the neglect our kids get when we blog? i guess this is their way of saying, "pay attention to me!!"

butter in the hair, huh?! definitely easier to clean this way!!

Bridget said...

That is so funny! Flour everywhere is such a pain. Blogging is worth it though, no?

Holly said...

Oh Janinie... good thing kids are so dang cute because it would sure be hard to love them sometimes. :) haha. Hope Eric is doing better too!

Stephanie said...

I don't really even know what to say. : ) What a stinker! But, like you said, they are at their cutest when they are the naughtiest!

Blog Archive