
Well, I was about to write about my new favorite show this morning when I checked Stephanie's blog and she already wrote about it! Anyway, as second best, I'm going to tell you about it. This show is good for me because it covers DANCING AND SINGING....a not as easy to come by combination as well as some very attractive people....
It's on Monday at 8 on ABC (Channel 2 - the only channel I have).
Here are my favs so far.....
Up top blondie is Kelsey and she is just an amazing dancer and I like her singing voice.
Okay, here is Zach who we've already heard about...LDS plus dreamy and he sings! and he dances....he's my favorite...can you tell?

3 comments:
Well I'm convinced I should check out this show. I loved So You Think You Can Dance. Did you watch that when they had Benji the Mormon dude? His cousin was on too then the following seasons his sister.
GO DANCE WAR! Thanks for the fun chat today!
When exactly is it on? I need to watch it.
Post a Comment