Well, we are back from all the Christmas holiday-ing and I have to say it was all wonderful. Colorado was a lot of fun and relaxing and we loved being all together....the first time since before Bryn's mission! So, I've decided to just add our Christmas Day pics today and I'll add the rest tomorrow just to keep things in a proper order. Oh yeah! By the way, Eric got me Mahina's camera for Christmas! Woo hoo! I about died!!! and at the same time, I felt like I won something...kind of like when you win something on ebay! Very exciting so, this was me trying to figure our how everything worked....

Caleb tired among the chaos!
Maryn opening presents...(sorry about they angle...forgot to rotate them before I downloaded them...anyone know how to rotate them after?)

Eric with his fancy new electric razor.
Maiya (my little sister) with her new sewing machine.

Emma (my sister), yawning...she's going to love me for putting this up there...but look, her hair still looks good...

Caleb got a whole Black & Decker tool set complete with work bench and electric tools! He has been very busy ever since. I tell you what, he's a hard worker!

Dad, carving the gammon! yum!

I love this picture! My big brother, Roy-D, with adoring nephew, Caleb.
Maryn got a
beautful wooden kitchen for Christmas that we had to leave back in Oregon but she got all the bowls pots, pans, aprons and everything you could imagine for Christmas! She loves her new kitchen and it keeps her very busy...a good little homemaker.

My sisters are really funny about shopping for Eric....they shopped for hours until they found him this "Guess" shirt that apparently fit the bill....they believe that "Guess" just fits Eric's body type really well....Eric loves the shirt too!

Well,
whadda you know? A picture of me! How unusual! If you're wondering about the goofy crowns that everybody is wearing, its a South African or rather a British tradition that we've always done. the crowns come in the Christmas crackers and it is very necessary that you wear them during Christmas dinner.

We decided to just have a small gathering this year for Christmas dinner.
7 comments:
Looks like fun. Congrats on getting Mahina's camera too!
What a lovely day. Its so great to be surrounded by family!
Hey! I'm a little bummed we didn't get to meet up, but things were hectic, at least on my end! :) Looks like you had a blast, tell Roy I say hello!!
What a fun Christmas! Janine you look beautiful! Your hair is getting so long!!!
What a nice surprise to hear from you. I've been enjoying looking at your blog. Thanks for saying hello. Our baby is here so take a look at our blog again to see pictures.
Kami
Glad you're back safely. Looks like you had a fabulous time.
i am so happy that you got the camera! your husband was so cute when he called to arrange the surprise purchase! he even asked me to lie to you if you asked about the camera. thankfully you did not because i am a horrible liar!
you will love having that camera! it was such a great slr for us! i am in the same boat as you with our new one! i am trying to figure out how it all works! it's very different than the d50!
Post a Comment