Monday, January 14, 2008

Sunday Best

The other day I realized that while I take hundreds of photos of my kids each month, I very rarely take any of them all dressed up...so yesterday I got a few pictures before Church. These pictures seemed to come in really random order...so bear with me. Maryn loved wearing this dress that we pulled out from Aunty Maiya.
RANDOM: This is our adorable dog, Taz. Doesn't he have a really cute face? Anyway, Taz is an outside dog except for at night when he sleeps in the mud room. He knows he's only allowed in the mud room, but as you can see he tries to inch his way out a little at a time onto the carpet to get closer to the family.
Okay, back to the cute kids....How do you get kids to smile for pictures, you ask? Well, dad tells a story about a bird flying over and doing a doo-doo on mom's head while she's taking the picture! Much to my dismay, dad brings out the "potty humor" and it works like a charm!
Handsome.


13 comments:

mahina said...

caleb is so stunning in his little suit and maryn is adorable in her braids!

btw, you and eric sounded heavenly on sunday!

Bridget said...

Yes, I loved your musical number!

The suit is so darn cute. Where did you get that little jacket? I've got to get more boys interested in better church clothes.

Rachel Holloway said...

Should I follow the previous comments and say, GREAT JOB on the musical number!?!?! :) jk...I am sure you did wonderful though. Your kids look adorable, of course!I would never know you take so many pictures because you hardly post them!!! LETS SEE MORE! :) It looks like you guys had a really fun Christmas--loved those pics of sledding! So fun!

Hope things are going well. Not sure if you ever stop by my blog, but would love to hear from you sometime. :)

Holly said...

You do have adorable kids Miss Janine!! :) We miss you guys!

Becky said...

SO CUTE! I love the little blazer he is wearing.

Merilee said...

I noticed that your kids were looking especially adorable on Sunday. What cuties! I also loved the musical number. I was so excited when I heard your names announced because I loved how you guys sounded at the RS Christmas Dinner. You definitely did not disappoint!

Darilyn said...

I missed you singing? Darn! Your kids are so sweet looking.

Stephanie said...

They really did look super cute. And I love the story behind the smiling picture. Sounds like something Jake would do. Thanks again for dinner!

Kate Perkes said...

Janine!
Your kids are so stinkin cute!! Holy Cow they are growing so fast. Hey! We would LOVE if you guys joined the "challenge!" I need your email address so I can send you the stuff! This is great!

Love
Kate

Kate Perkes said...

P.s mine is ktwattnow@hotmail.com

Kate

Kate Perkes said...

P.s mine is ktwattnow@hotmail.com

Kate

Kate Perkes said...

P.s mine is ktwattnow@hotmail.com

Kate

Heidi said...

Wow, once again, kudos on having such beautiful kids!! When is the next time you will be in Colorado?? I'd love to see you and meet your adorable family!

Blog Archive