This morning we woke up to a fresh blanket of white over our lush valley. It was really beautiful. Because we weren't here over Christmas, this was our first time seeing it all covered in white. It's snowed here before but never enough to stick. The kids enjoyed being out and playing in it for a while this morning. Eric took some pictures....
Our view from our front door. Click on the picture to enlarge it. You can't see the valley floor because of the mist. I love these hills. They are so peaceful.
When nobody will push them on the swing they just lie on the swing on their tummies and dangle pushing themselves with their legs. I remember doing this for hours as a child.



7 comments:
Wow--what a beautiful area! And the kids of course look SO cute! :)
The snow made me so happy today. It's just so clean and beautiful. And the mist in the backround of that picture is amazing. Good job for getting your kids out to enjoy it!
The snow is so beautiful and you have an amazing view at your home. We were out enjoying it today too.
What a view. It was fun to be out in the snow today.
What fun. The dog rolling around is cracking me up.
You guys got tons more snow than us! How fun.
What a beautiful view!! I hope one day I will be motivated to take my kids outside in the cold... I do not like the cold. "Yet you live in Colorado?", you might ask... yes well, I still don't like to be cold. Here's hoping that either I will change when Christian is old enough, or we'll live somewhere warmer!!! Beautiful children, Neener!!
Post a Comment