Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Proposal

Okay friends....my adorable little brother is about to get engaged to his sweetheart and is SSOoooo! excited about it but needs a GREAT idea for a proposal! So, I thought that this is the perfect opportunity to call on the help of my friends!!!! Please let me know of any and all of your ideas! Thanks....I will let you know the outcome....of course!
I would like to add that Bryn is quite a character and is up for anything from Collin Firth to Jim Carrey and is not afraid of a challenge!!!

5 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Didn't he just come home from his mission??? Or am I totally off on my dates?!?!

Darilyn said...

Where do they live? One of the best proposals I've heard of was being proposed to on the horse drawn carriage ride around the salt Lake Temple. I think there was a little more to it that I can't remember right now but I know flowers were involved too.

mahina said...

my brother proposed while on a gondola in the bay! but i don't know where they are and if there are gondola rides there?!

i loved the way mitch proposed to me. he made a picnic breakfast wine glasses and all! he surprised me by waking me up when it was still dark outside and took me to the lake to watch the sunrise. as it was rising over the mountains he told me that he had a gift for me. it was a music jewelry box. when i opened it up there was the ring! awwwww! so romantic!!

if he is musically inclined, like you, he could do something like how my sister's husband did. he wrote her a song and sang it to her, after which he proposed.

my dad got my mom a 3 "carat" ring becasue she jokingly said she wanted one. only it was a plastic ring with 3 "carrots" sticking out the top!

i'm just drawing from my personal experiences. but maybe some of these will spark some wonderfully creative idea!!

Heidi said...

Hey congrats Bryn!! Wow, I can't believe he's going to be engaged, way to go!! Brent is a LONG way away from that stage, he still needs a girlfriend! But anyway, cute ideas... Cody proposed to me on a horse drawn carriage in downtown Denver. It was really fun and romantic. We went out to dinner first, then went downtown. He was so nervous, as if I was going to say no! Good luck to Bryn, how fun!!!

The Thompsons said...

TAG! YOU'RE IT! Check my blog for further instruction...

Blog Archive