Age: 3 1/2
Favorite color: pink and purple
Favorite things to do: singing, dancing, board games (Sequence is her favorite right now) and doing things by herself!
Favorite thing to say: "Are you serious?" or "I am serious, Mom!" whenever she tells me anything that I should find unbelievable!
Favorite food: Cheezits (made more interesting by the fact that she does not like cheese!)...she ate an entire 3 lb. box from Costco in less than 2 weeks!
Favorite things to do: singing, dancing, board games (Sequence is her favorite right now) and doing things by herself!
Favorite thing to say: "Are you serious?" or "I am serious, Mom!" whenever she tells me anything that I should find unbelievable!
Favorite food: Cheezits (made more interesting by the fact that she does not like cheese!)...she ate an entire 3 lb. box from Costco in less than 2 weeks!
Favorite song to hum: the theme from "Jeopardy"
Activities : Maryn just started a singing class with Stephanie and is starting "ballalet"
(ballet) next week with Heidi...these are very important events in her life!
What I love about Maryn:
Maryn continues to be the child of my dreams! She is so easy and fun. She is enthusiastic about everything she does and wants so badly to make good choices. The other night she declared, "I'm not ever going to make anymore bad choices!" She will talk your ear off and I love that I can have real conversations with her now. This week, she watched the first Anne of Green Gables with me and loved it. YAY! Imagine what the future holds! Maryn and I are definately kindred spirits!
9 comments:
So cute. And look at her pouring her own milk! We have the same huge Nestle quik from Costco.
That's so great you two watched Anne of Green Gables. Had you seen it before? Did you like? Please tell.
I am watching Pride and Prejudice the 2005 version. I watched half last night and I'll finish the rest tonight. We'll have to talk Sunday....
What a sweet thing to put on your blog! It's so great to document those things you love about your daughter. I love AGG, too!
a very sweet post and it is always great to get those types of stats down for future generations, and just because we forget as we get older and have more kids!
Maryn is such a cute little thing. I love that she always has something to say when we come visiting. You look so much alike in those pictures.
I liked getting to know Maryn better. It's a beautiful tribute to her.
Wow! I just can't believe how much she has grown! Your stories about her just kill me---I hope Avri is such a fun, darling, helpful little princess as she gets older!!
She is so cute..I can;t beieve our little girls are so big now. They would have so much fun together!!! Too bad we live on opposite sides of the country!!!
What a sweetheart! I am too jealous. I wish I had a girl around here to watch Anne of Green Gables with. I am stuck picking up the dead bugs my boys bring in. I could definitely appreciate a little Maryn in my house!
maryn is so cute, i remember when she was born! i actually remember going camping with her parents & the next day her mommy being sick & finding out it was because she was prego! that was the beginning of a LOOOOONNGGG 9 months for you janine. but look at how adorable all that hard work turned out. i told ben that if we don't have a girl, our boys will be joining me in an annual anne of green gables marathon, along with the 6 hr. pride and prejudice!
Post a Comment